Follow on Bloglovin

30 October 2011

What's in my bag/purse?


I've always enjoy reading these blogs and watching them on Youtube so I figured I would do my own for you all :)
My bag is an orange satchel from Dorothy Perkins and I love it because its so bright.

I'm just going to pull things randomly from it, at the top of my bag is my purse which I have recently bought from Peacocks and it was £6. I love big purses :)





This is what's inside...not that it's of any interest.



I don't carry much make up with me because I never really have the time to redo it, so I only have a hairbrush, lip gloss from Maybelline and a lipstick from Natural Collection. I have a lipgloss case as well which I got on holiday.




and because I smell I always carry around bodysprays with me. At the moment I have Impulse New York fro the city collection, and Natural Collections body spray in Vanilla

This is my cute umbrella with cup cakes on...well living in England you need an umbrella on you at all times! 



I'm always taking notes at making lists about pointless things so this is my notebook and pen I have, the notebook was from WH Smiths a while ago

Now everything is out of my bag...apart from the usual stuff everyone has at the bottom of their bag, I have loads of bus tickets, receipts and perfume testers. 




1 comment:

  1. I love these posts...mainly because I'm super nosey haha! Love it!!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete