Follow on Bloglovin

21 July 2012

Bargain | Bio Oil dupe


Hello my lovelies!
I have a bargain for all you frugal followers, I bought this from non other but Poundland! I usually go in to get stationary but I ended up buying this, I have used Bio Oil in the past and have liked it but i decided to try out this at a 8th of the cost (ish). 

I am currently half way though the bottle and i must admit, a few scars from spots have gone! I must admit I don't think it will work as well as big ass scars from operations or stretch marks, I think Bio Oil will probably be best for that. But to get a more even complexion I defiantly recommend it and I will be re-purchasing this fo sho!

How I use it is I apply a fair amount to my face before I go to bed (like night cream), plus an added extra of this is that I don't have to moisturize in the morning!






2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of trying Bio oil but I would seriously like to give this a try because I want a little more even tone on my face. Great blog and review! :-)



    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete