Follow on Bloglovin

14 April 2012

REVIEW: Models Own - Pearly Queen

I have a love/hate relationship with Models Own nail polishes. You get a lot of product (14ml) in a £5 pot, but quite a few coats are needed to produce an opaque look. With this nail varnish I would recommend 3 coats -  even though 1 coat achieves a subtle colour/sheen  - with 3 coats the colour and smoothness is far better.


I decided that the colour on its own wasn't quite enough for my liking so I teamed it up with Miss Sporty- Sparkle Touch (7ml).



 I tried to find a good angle for my camera to take a picture of the varnish on but it was being stubborn so this is as good as it gets!


1 comment:

  1. I have a few models own nail polishes and I'm very happy with them; love the colour range they offer!

    ReplyDelete