Follow on Bloglovin

27 September 2011

Review: nails inc. Shoreditch

I always have to wear nail varnish, I personally think my nails look really weird without any on. My favourite at the moment is called ''Shoreditch'' by nails inc.


The colour is just a really bright, hot pink. I can't really stand dull musky colours on fingernails; They are best suited for toenails in my opinion. The nail varnish dries to a lovely shiny look and brightens up any outfit, i recently wore this with a pair of faded-pink skinny jeans and it looked  fabulous. 

Downsides to this product that I would say are that for its price (£11 RRP), the nail varnish doesn't stay on for a very long period at all! I applied it on a Monday and by Tuesday a bit of nail varnish had chipped off nearly every nail. Even with a top coat! 


My advice would be that if you want to try out this product to buy the 4ml version for £5. To be honest who uses up nail varnishes anyway?






No comments:

Post a Comment