Follow on Bloglovin

11 November 2012

Favorites | My top 3 Collection (2000) products


Oh hey!

I was stumped about what I was going to blog about today, then I came to the conclusion that i'll do a series of beauty products that I like from different brands! 

So this post will be focusing on my top 3 Collection products (Collection 2000).

COLLECTION PRESSED POWDER IN IVORY




I would defiantly recommend this pressed powder if you like a light powder coverage just to pop on top of a foundation to set it in place. It isn't very heavy coverage so I wouldn't recommend this if you use a powder instead of a foundation. 


COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER IN LIGHT



As the title suggests this really is "lasting perfection" it claims to have 18 hour wear but with my oily skin it usually lasts about 6 hours, which is good enough for me! It is also of a thick consistency which means it's not only great for blemishes but it's great for under-eye circles too! 

COLLECTION SKYLASH MASCARA IN BLACK



Like most of you I ONLY buy black mascaras, I just don't see how a blue mascara can flatter your eyes and have the potential to look natural? (well...unless it's for fancy dress).
Anyway I prefer lengthening mascara to thickening ones, purely because I don't like the clumpy bits from thickening mascaras. 
I also have a preference on the wand type too like everyone else, I prefer a plastic wand to a bristle one for the reason that I also find that plastic wand don't tend to clump lashes as much.
This mascara has a short side and a long side (as you can see by the picture), the long side covers all your lashes and lengthens and the shorter side helps thicken your roots. 

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Bethan xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've just had a look at your blog and I love it! I'm especially obsessed with your header! I've followed too xxx

      Delete